- 14 ozs can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps grated romano cheese
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- bagel chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine artichokes, the 1/3 c romano cheese, mayonaise, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, marjoram, and black pepper; mix well.
Transfer artichoke mixture to an ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Sprinkle the top with the 2 tbsp romano cheese and the paprika.
Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until bubbly around the edges.
Serve warm with bagel chips.