TASTING ROOM & Pizza Kitchen HOURS
*Last alcohol opened and last pizza orders taken half an hour before close
COVID-19 Business changes
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to create a space that is both safe, relaxing, and enjoyable for all our guests and is done in a way that ensures we will remain open.
With the current state regulations; below are some things to expect with your visit:
- Wine flights have replaced bar tastings. Three (2 oz.) samples of wine for $6, that you take to your table and sample. We will be using disposable glasses for flights.
- Wine, beer, soda and bottled water available.
- We will be using disposable plates and silverware for food. It will be set up at a station for your to pick up on your way to your table.
- Outdoor Seating on our deck will be available as weather allows.
- Limited Indoor Seating- second floor and tower seating can be reserved for a two hour time frame up to two weeks in advance or our main floor seating is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please dispose of your garbage and wine bottles in the receptacles before leaving- do not bring anything back to the bars.
- Tables will be marked with signs that they have been used and are waiting to be sanitized to make it clear to guests which tables are clean.
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and gloves when handling food and delivering.
- Please keep a 6 ft. distance between other guests and staff whenever possible.
- We will take orders at our bars inside with social distancing clearly marked. Please designate one person from your group to place your order, we will bring the food to you when it's ready.
- Buses and large groups must call ahead of time and make arrangements to ensure that we will have seating and staff available to accomodate. Any buses or large groups (over 15 people) that arrive without making arrangements ahead of time will be turned away.
- Masks are required indoors at all times unless you are seated and eating or drinking.
If your a non-profit and would like to request a donation from Park Farm Winery, please fill out the form on our donations page.