TASTING ROOM & Pizza Kitchen HOURS
*Last call for bar and kitchen orders, facility remains open for half hour after last call.
COVID-19 Business changes
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to create a space that is both safe, relaxing, and enjoyable for all our guests and is done in a way that ensures we will remain open.
With the current state regulations; below are some things to expect with your visit:
- Wine flights have replaced bar tastings. Three (2 oz.) samples of wine for $6, that you take to your table and sample.
- Wine, beer, soda and bottled water available.
- We will be using disposable glasses, plates, and silverware.
- You can either purchase our wine glasses for $2 to take home with you, bring your own, or use provided plastic glasses.
- Outdoor Seating on our deck will remain open as weather allows, feel free to bring a blanket on brisk days if you prefer outdoor seating.
- Limited Indoor Seating- second floor and tower seating can be reserved for a two hour time frame up to two weeks in advance or downstairs seating is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All tables are spaced for social distancing- please do not move them.
- No groups over 8 people at one table. We highly recommend reserving a table for groups of 4 or more.
- Please dispose of your garbage and wine bottles in the receptacles before leaving- do not bring anything back to the bars.
- Tables will be marked with signs that they have been used and are waiting to be sanitized to make it clear to guests which tables are clean.
- Communal water will not be available- bottled water will be available for purchase. You are able to bring in your own bottled water.
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and gloves when handling food and delivering- this is for your safety as well as ours.
- Please keep a 6 ft. distance between other guests and staff whenever possible.
- We will take orders at our bars inside with social distancing clearly marked. Please designate one person from your group to place your order, we will bring the food to you when it's ready.
- Buses and large groups must call ahead of time and make arrangements to ensure that we will have seating and staff available to accomodate. Any buses or large groups that arrive without making arrangements for proper seating and spacing available ahead of time will be turned away.
- Masks are required indoors at all times when not seated by guests and staff.
If your a non-profit and would like to request a donation from Park Farm Winery, please fill out the form on our donations page.