TASTING ROOM & Pizza Kitchen HOURS
We are now open with outdoor seating and limited indoor seating that can be reserved by calling our tasting room after 10:00 am on open days. Wine Tasting Flights are now offered as a sit down setting for groups up to 6 people, reservations recommended. We are also offering carryout pizza and wine orders during times listed below. Please call our tasting room or order online for carry out.
Monday - Wednesday Closed
Thursday - Saturday 11:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
We look forward to having you back at the winery soon! We appreciate your cooperation as we work to create a space that is both safe, relaxing, and enjoyable for all our guests and is done in a way that ensures we will remain open.
With the current state regulations and finishing up our remodeling, it will look different at the winery when we open back up.
Below are some things to expect with your visit:
- Wine tastings will be available by reservation
- Wine, beer, soda and bottled water available
- We will be using disposable glasses, plates, and silverware
- You can either purchase our wine glasses for $2 to take home with you, bring your own, or use provided plastic glasses.
- Plenty of Outdoor Seating on our deck or picnic tables on a first come, first serve basis
- Limited Indoor Seating- upstairs by reservation for two hour time frame with $50 minimum purchase or downstairs on a first come, first serve basis
- All tables are spaced for social distancing- please do not move them
- No groups over six people at one table
- Please dispose of your garbage and wine bottles in the receptacles outside before leaving- do not bring anything back into the winery
- Tables will be marked with signs that they are sanitized and available or have been used and are waiting to be sanitized to make it clear to guests which tables are clean
- Communal water will not be available- bottled water will be available for purchase
- Our staff may be wearing gloves or a mask- this is for your safety as well as ours
- Please keep a 6 ft. distance between other guests whenever possible
- We will take orders at our bar inside with social distancing clearly marked. Please designate one person from your group to place your order, we will bring the food to you when it's ready.
If your a non-profit and would like to request a donation from Park Farm Winery, please fill out the form on our donations page.